WHAT IS THE HOMEOWNER REIMBURSEMENT PROGRAM?
The Homeowner Reimbursement Program can help homeowners recover up to $50,000 in out-of-pocket expenses for home repairs due to Hurricane Harvey.
- HRP Overview
- HRP Application Checklist
- HRP Application Checklist (Spanish)
- HRP Printable Application
- HRP Online Application
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
To be eligible for this program, the home must be the owner’s primary residence and eligible repairs must have been completed prior to the application launch date of Feb. 28, 2019. Applications are anticipated to outnumber available funds, so apply quickly!
HOW DO I APPLY?
As part of the application process, homeowners will be asked to provide the following:
- Receipts or invoices for all repairs made on the home and detail what work was performed;
- Submit financial documentation, bank account or credit card statements regarding the source of payment for repairs;
- Certify any, and all disaster assistance received following Hurricane Harvey; and
- Submit photo documentation indicating that damages were caused by Hurricane Harvey.
Brazoria County Application Drop-off Site
Texas A&M AgriLife Center
21017 County Road 171
Angleton, TX 77515-8903
Beginning Monday, March 11
Hours: Monday, Tuesday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
HAVE A QUESTION?
Contact the Texas General Land Office via email at email@example.com – please include your full name, address, and county.
1.844.893.8937 (Toll Free)
- Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.